Phone: 859-233-7855 or 859-744-3857
Danny is a lifelong resident of Central Kentucky. He studied business and political science at the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
Danny is a licensed property, casualty, life and health insurance agent.
He is a member and serves on the Board of Directors of the:
• Winchester-Clark County Chamber of Commerce
• Winchester Council for the Arts
• Winchester Rotary Club
He is also a member of the:
• Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
• Independent Insurance Agents of Kentucky
• Kentucky Young Insurance Professionals
Danny, his wife Brittany and their daughter Margaret Dean and son Trip live in Winchester, Kentucky.
Ed is the third generation of his family to live and work in Clearcreek Township, Ohio, located between Cincinnati and Dayton.
His involvement and leadership demonstrate his interest to his neighbors and friends, including:
• Clearcreek Township Trustee, 32 years
• Warren County Area Progress Council, Member
• Springboro Area Chamber of Commerce, Member and founding President
• Franklin Chamber of Commerce, Member
• Greater Dayton Chamber of Commerce, Member
• Warren County Planning Commission, Past Chairman and 14-year Member
• Motorists Insurance Co. Advisory Board, Past President
• Warren County Agricultural Society, Member and Past President
• Springboro Jaycees, Past Member, Honored as 1 of 5 Outstanding Young Men of Ohio
• Warren County Township Association, Member and Past President
• Warren County 4-H, active volunteer and supporter